ReversedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Authenic Gamemaster Application.

Go down

Authenic Gamemaster Application. Empty Authenic Gamemaster Application.

Post  Authenic Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Dan.

IGN:
None yet due to server not opened and available at the moment.

What timezone do you live in:
GMT+1.

How long have you been playing ReversedMS:
I joined the community today.

Why should you be a part of our staff:
It's hard to answer this question without sounding really self-absorbed but I feel I bring experience and maturity. As mentioned above, I have been a GM on other servers for about 1-2 years in the past; each different types and with different players. I possess self confidence in myself and the desire to learn and contribute to the server. I promise to bring loyalty and an un-bias view to help the server prosper presently and in the future. I also believe I can help the server in every way you wish the server to be ran. I just need to know the basics you would like to keep strong for the community and some things you had interest in implicating. I would try suffice complaints just by being active and there for the members when I can.

What abilities do you possess:
My biggest abilities is that I have got alot of past experience being a GM. Atleast ten times on different servers in the past, I have the potential to be a GM and I am not quiescent. Also, something I have tried is to start my own business, due to no budget and no intend, it was shut down unfourtunately.

What will you do to a hacker:
Haha, good question. There's many types of hackers, me, for example is a experienced hacker in the Maplestory theme, yes I do admit it.
I would first take a SS, post it and inform someone higher ranked than me about it, and simply ban him.

What will you do to people fighting:
Drama, drama. I love it, Well I have encountered this question many times. If I saw two players fighting I would talk to both of them and hear their own versions of the story. And find a solution to make them merge again. It is kind of hard to answer this question, I think it would depend on what type of fighting has encountered. And I will not tolerate any type of racist and violence views.

What will you do to GM's fighting:
Inform someone higher ranked than me about it. Nothing special I could do there since I aint the one who hired them.

How long are you willing to dedicate to this server:
Depends, how long it's gonna stay alive, stays professional, and unique. A couple hours a day maybe?

Your personal Pros/Cons:

My personality would have to be what makes me really stand out. I’m not boisterous but I’m quite amusing, fun and loving to be with. Besides that, I’m rarely ever in a bad mood unless I’m stressing over something or someone or something pissed me off to a point where I can’t even manage my own anger. I am really straight forward with most matters because I like to keep things simple and manageable. Besides my personality, I can speak several languages to which I’m able to help people of different races. I’m able to speak fluent Swedish, English, Serbian, and some German. I’m pretty perspicacious if I shouldn’t say so myself. I’m really observant to what’s going on around. I’m not going to talk boastingly but I’ve got to say that I’m quite ingenious and I have a cognition to just write dissertating about bountiful circumstances. I'm quite acquaint to everyone around me and that's probably how I tend to make many new friends anywhere. To accumulate your talents and skills and express them to others can really bring out a change. It definitely is what makes you truly stand out.

Skype/MSN:
Want to keep it private, contact me via the forum for my MSN/Skype.

Authenic

Back to top Go down