ReversedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Gm Position Application

2 posters

Go down

Jack Gm Position Application Empty Jack Gm Position Application

Post  Jack Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm

IGN:Its Going Be Jack

What timezone do you live in: Toronto (UTC/GMT -4 hours)

How long have you been playing ReversedMS:I Didn't Play because The server didn't Open

Why should you be a part of our staff:There are a lot of reasons why I would like to be a GM! This server needs people who can be trusted, and I think that I can be trusted. For me, being a GM would give me a better opportunity to help improve Mapleclassic and the players within it. I know that with being a GM there are a lot of requirements and responsibilities. Hosting events, and watching for unlawful players such as hackers, abusers, dupers, etc. are a few of them. Creating a fun and safe environment for players comes with being a GM, and that is why I would like to become one.

What abilities do you possess:
-Good Events
-Expecience with GM
-Responsability.

What will you do to a hacker:Depending on the situation, first thing I would do is confirm if this hacker was AFK or was able to respond. If he wasn't AFK I would be sure to screenshot and hypercam if possible before he stopped. I would then suspend his account while I presented the evidence to my superiors and they would determine his fate. If this hacker was AFK and unable to respond I would simply grab all the evidence neccissary, then ban him. Then of course I would present the evidence to a person of higher power here in this server.

What will you do to people fighting: If I See 2 players fighting. I would first tell them to calm down then tell them to pick a number from 1-10. The closest number to the number I'm thinking of will go first to tell his story and while hes telling his story. the other person will be muted so he wouldn't interrupt his talking. After hearing both of there stories. I would tell them both to stop with the nonsense and try to solve both of there problem depending if it's meaningless or it has a meaning. (By when i say meaning/meaningless. I would solve all problem but if this one was a problem for like example a scam. I would look into this and see who's right or wrong.

What will you do to GM's fighting: If I See 2 Staff's fighting. I would first tell them to calm down then tell them to pick a number from 1-10. The closest number to the number I'm thinking of will go first to tell his story and while hes telling his story. the other person will be muted so he wouldn't interrupt his talking. After hearing both of there stories. I would tell them both to stop with the nonsense and try to solve both of there problem depending if it's meaningless or it has a meaning. (By when i say meaning/meaningless. I would solve all problem but if this one was a problem for like example a scam. I would look into this and see who's right or wrong.

How long are you willing to dedicate to this server:Well since its summer,I'd say about 12 hours each day or so. But once school starts, I would only play for about 4 or 5 hours. I could squeeze an extra hour or 2 if I finish my homework early Or Always Online<3 Embarassed

Skype/MSN;Bnomarj@.hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.
silent

Jack

Back to top Go down

Jack Gm Position Application Empty Re: Jack Gm Position Application

Post  Reversed Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Application is pending.
Reversed
Reversed
Administrator

Back to top Go down