ReversedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurbs GM/Coder App

Go down

Kurbs GM/Coder App Empty Kurbs GM/Coder App

Post  Kurb Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 pm

IGN: Kurb

What timezone do you live in: GMT 7:00+

How long have you been playing ReversedMS: No download link

Why should you be a part of our staff: I would love to help this server because I notice more people want to be GM because you can spawn cool items that are hard to get just as a normal player and goof off and not help at all. But i came to this server to help code, GFX Design, host events, protect against nexon shutting this server down, and what ever the owner asks of me to do.

What abilities do you possess: I can Code Tons of things/GFX

What will you do to a hacker: If I saw a hacker, I would do the following: I would make sure there is legit proof of the hacks by taking a screenshot and use the !cheaters command (if necessary). After taking a screenshot of them, I'd ban them depending on the hack(s) they used. I don't play favorites, so even if they're a good friend of mine, I'd still ban them.

What will you do to people fighting:First i would separate the two players from the community by warping them to a specific map andwould goet to both sides of the story.I would then proceed to warn both sides to stop conversing with eachotherin game and stay away from each other.
If they do not take my words into consideration and proceed to fight and create unwanted drama,I will then jail both of them untill further notice to make sure they understand what consequences their action has led to.

What will you do to GM's fighting: If i saw two staff members fighting i would ask someone else to help me deal with the conflict and notify the owner of the server that two staff members are fighting because i have experienced a staff conflict and i ended up hurting myself, After that i would do the responsible thing and hear out both sides of the story and try to help out both of the team members to come to an agreement or atleast to a point where they decide to stop fighting.

How long are you willing to dedicate to this server: Forever

Kurb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum